Tuesday 5 January 2010

Global warming - My Arse!!

Global warming..... where?!
It's fucking freezing here. My boiler has frozen up twice in the last 3 weeks!!

This has been the view from my window since Saturday Morning:




But, apparently, according to the 10 minutes of research that I've done, more snowfall and colder winters is consistent with Global warming...... but not in the way that you would think......

"If it wasn't for global warming this cold snap would happen much more regularly. What is interesting is that we are now surprised by this kind of weather. I doubt we would have been in the 1950s because it was much more common".

Yes, apparently, because cold snaps/snow now happen less often, when it does happen, we are all so surprised that we believe it to be worse than it really is....

A study by the Met Office which went back 350 years shows that such extreme weather now only occurs every 20 years.

Really, according to my recent memory we had snow - down yer in North Cornwall - (proper snow that you can actually build snowman people with) 4 times in the last 10 years - I can only remember it snowing twice in the 90s!!

Also, the last 2 summers have been a fucking washout!!

Global warming = BOLLOCKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails