Saturday 24 April 2010

Health & Safety warning........

For those of you that haven't worked it out.......

At times I can be a c**t.
Normally it's because someone has done something to piss me off.
If I'm being a c**t to you, it's because you've done something to piss me off, usually something simple.

Now.....
 if you want to be a c**t to me, that's okay, especially if I've done something to piss you off. It's only fair....
But, if you want to be a c**t to me, cause I'm being a c**t to you, because of something you did to piss me off, well then....... it's open season on you I'm afraid.....
........ and I'm very good at playing the long game.

I will literally wait years for the right moment to fuck you over.......

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails