Monday 26 April 2010

I fucking give up..........

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH........ FUCKIN USELESS TWATS!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I was born and have lived in this country for over 30 years (& I've been through MOD security checks and been fully cleared to work Security for the MOD & Govt.), I've had to jump through hoops to apply for my passport. All because a member of my family was born in a foreign country (in a British Military Hospital!!).
 Now, I'm being told I can't have a passport unless I provide evidence that I live in the place that I've lived in for the last 2 years, because Postman fucking Pat says my address doesn't exsist!!
Then, I check my bank account today and they've taken the fucking money out for the passport already, even though I've yet to send them my evidence!!
AND then, a friend (who is not of this country) told me today that they can now apply for 'British Citizenship' cause they've lived here for just over 5 years......

It seems as though, if you're foreign & want to come into this country it's fucking easy, but if you're British and you want to leave.......

Soooo, from tomorrow I'll be known as Pawel Bin Okawunde from Somalia...... should have my passport by the end of the week........

C**ts

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails