Sunday 4 October 2009

Harriet Harman should be let off.....


Harriet Harman is being investigated by police after allegedly leaving the scene of an accident in which she drove into a parked car
Now here's something you won't here me say that often...



Usually I would lauch into a rant about how our MPs are taking the piss with thier 'one rule for us & and another for you' attitude and indeed many of today's papers are featuring the above story with that kind of 'editorial' slant. But, considering my experiences with a similar offence several years ago, I would have to say that Ms Harmen should be let off (at least for the driving without due care & and leaving the scene of an accident offences). Because when I was the victim in a similar incident the Police refused to investigate on the grounds that 'it was not in the Public's interest' and would be a waste of 'Police' time. But, because of her public profile the Police appear to be 'thoroughly' investigating and this may well lead to criminal charges.
Seems as though the 'one rule....etc....' attitude has backfired on this MP - I hope to see more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails