Friday 2 October 2009

I JUST WANT MY FUCKING DRUGS

So, 12 years and billions of pounds into the NHS later and I can't pick up my medication from the Doctors, even though I'm THERE ALREADY, because I live closer to a Pharmacy?
So, I've got to drive home, then walk into town to the Pharmacy. But, the Pharmacy won't take my prescription because it's hand written (even though I was told that this would be okay). So I go home get back in my car and drive to another Pharmacy, but they also won't accept my prescription because I'm not registered with them(?). So, back in the car to the Doctors who accept the prescription. Then when I go to pick it up, they don't actually give me any drugs (even though I can see them on the bloody shelf behind them!), they give me a 'printed' prescription to take to another Pharmacy!!.........
So, all this pissing about and 6 miles of driving to pick up drugs that I could've got from the Medical Centre when I WAS THERE 7 FUCKING DAYS AGO!!!!!!!

Thank you, Labour for this wonderful NHS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails